Allied Mobile App
Instant Access to Mobile Payments, Digital ID Card Information and More
Allied makes it easy, fast and free for you to access your policy information on your terms.
Allied's Mobile App is available free of charge on the Apple App Store (for iPhone®) and Google PlayTM for AndroidTM devices.
Download now for fast and free access
Allied service that's quick and easy to access. That's what the Allied Mobile App experience delivers.
Download the Allied Mobile App for free and use it to:
- Pay your way: Make a payment on your personal or commercial policies
- Access Digital ID Card information*: View and store digital ID card information without need for a connection
- Know your coverage: View your policy information including vehicle information, payment status, payment dates and account balances
- Start a claim: With a single touch call to Allied claims
- Connect with your agent: Your agent's contact information is right at your fingertips -- you can even get directions and a map to their location and save their details to your contacts.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside help is now only a call away. Roadside Assistance covers you wherever you go, even when in someone else's car. Get assistance taking care of fuel delivery, flat tires, jump starts, and more.
- Accident Help: Know what to do next when you've had an auto accident. Review our Accident Checklist, call for a tow, or easily find an auto repair shop.
Already have an Allied account?
If you already access your policy information through alliedinsurance.com, the same login information will log you into the Allied Mobile App on your device.
*Feature not available for commercial lines customers.
Allied Insurance does not charge for this mobile application. However, message and data rates may apply from individual mobile carriers. iPhone and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.